SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH BUSINESS OPERATIONS
ERP System Integration with Sales and Operations
- Sales reps create estimates using the same contact information, product lists, cost estimates, and pricing structure as operations and accounting.
- Sales reps process the first invoice and payment when a lead closes.
- Operations receives the new order instantly and can review pending orders.
- Sales reps are able to follow up on their orders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Operations can review sales notes and materials throughout the fulfillment process.
- Sales commissions can be linked to delivery and payment events.
- Reports and forecasts can include current and forecasted business without merging reports.
ERP System Integration with Sales and Accounting
- Accounting establishes parameters such as whether PO numbers are required for a client, credit limits, tax and discount settings.
- Notes from the accounting department are communicated to the sales staff instantly.
- Sales reps can apply account credits to new orders.
- Cost estimates are based on recent purchasing activity.
- Reports can compare estimated profitability with actual profitably.
ERP System Integration with Operations and Accounting
With aACE, operational events trigger accounting events, such as:
- Auto-generation of invoices based on orders, progress billing, subscription settings or service rendered
- Auto-generation of purchase orders based on order requirements and inventory levels.
With aACE, accounting events trigger operational events, such as:
- Auto-closing orders and purchase orders when fully delivered and paid.
- Preventing delivery of goods or services until payment is received according to terms.
With aACE, operations and accounting can easily share information, such as:
- Notes and other information regarding problem orders and invoices.
- Adjustment of payment or delivery terms for slow paying clients.